🔂 User Interaction Controls
Crescent QuickPak was a comprehensive collection of controls and components for Visual Basic. It included several VB6 controls that enhance the looks and functionality of your application:
- Enhanced frame and checkbox
- Extended command button
- Enhanced combo box
- Form enhancement
- Frame and option button
- Data-specific input/edit controls
- Enhanced list boxes
- Additional display controls
- 3-D routines — for adding an attractive,
- sculpted look to applications.
🖥 Access System Power
Now you can access the power of the Windows API easily using Crescent QuickPak:
- Hotkeys for keyboard events.
- File operations: searching and encryption, copying on wild card specifications, file access routines, error-handling, attribute retrieval.
- Date and time routines.
- Keyboard routines.
- String manipulation routines.
- Hardware services — processor, coprocessor, drives, memory and other resource attributes.
🧮 Math and Statistics
Crescent QuickPak includes fast date and time arithmetic, in addition to financial and statistical routines commonly used in spreadsheets.
If you have a legacy project and you need to obtain a developer license or support, please visit quickpak.com.